Our models are conceived on paper and then bought to life as concept art by our dedicated arts team. These concepts are then passed on to our sculptors who meticulously create the stunning models we offer.
32mm and 75mm variants
Whether its tabletop adventures, or having a larger canvas to paint, we ensure we supply both 32mm and 75mm of every model and base.
Supports can be tricky. We’ve always found the best way to learn is to try and try again. However we understand adding supports isn’t for everyone. That’s why all our models have pre-supported and un-supported variants.
Arisen Depths Pt II - 5e Campaign
The University of Ardris is one of the most prestigious magical schools on the continent of Tharador.Students eager to hone their magical talents and learn the ways of Minera’s Breath travel hundreds of miles to attend the university. Thus the students and staff that make up the University hail from many diverse backgrounds, some even having travelled from lands beyond Tharador to pursue their education. Though the great magical powers that surge from the enormous Tower in the school also attracts many unwanted visitors as well…
- 81 Page Full Length 5E Campaign Module (6-12+ sessions of playtime)
- NEW Wizard Subclass – Vitrumancy Wizard – control the battlefield like no other. With the ability to redirect and empower their spells through Arcane Glass, a wizard who has mastered Vitrumancy is a deadly threat alone; nevermind with other spellcasters.
- A fully fleshed out Arcane University with classes, clubs and roaming NPCs for your DM to expand upon and plot out your school year!
- 2x Multi Session Side Quests within the University
- A2 sized map of Belfrie, the Kingdom that Ardris exists within
- 10x Original Battlemaps for you and your party to play in, including dorms, dining halls, libraries and dark dungeons and sewers
- 10x Original Statblocks for a level 10-12 campaign (including mob enemies and several tough boss fights)
- 9x Original Magic Items that can be attained throughout the campaign or given as rewards for encounters
February’s Campaign – Arisen Depths Pt II, sees the party investigating a string of disappearances and strange occurrences in the University that began shortly after the delivery of a cadaver of an unknown monster infused with the precious anti-magic metal of Liturium. The staff suspect great entities are at play, and the party must find the cause of the disappearances and do as little to rouse suspicion and fear in the students as possible while they do their best to uncover the truth.